1) Isn’t HR just about policy and forms?
Unfortunately that has become the reputation of HR, however it is not true. HR is about keeping a business legally compliant (the fines can be outrageous) and finding solutions that benefit the company and show appreciation for the employees. These solutions come in many forms – communications, benefits, compensation, strategy, coaching, etc.
2) How do HR programs really help?
HR programs will assist in several ways:
- Set up clear expectation (for both the leader and the employee)
- Create open communication between all in the company
- Create consistency in dealing with issues as they arise
- Create satisfied employees who will do their best everyday for your company
3) I have a small company, how can HR contribute?
HR is not about the size of the company – all companies can benefit from HR expertise regardless of size. At Focus HR in particular we learn about you, your business, and your goals and tailor programs to guide you to success.
4) What if I only need questions answered?
We understand, you are running smoothly then get caught off guard by an employee situation or question. We can help – click on HR Helpline above to learn how.
5) What if I am only looking for some forms?
We can help you there are well, click on Store above to see which forms we have available.