“The 7 Basics of HR”
A CEO’s Guide to Achieving Team Driven Goals
Join an exclusive group of Small Business CEO’s dedicated to discovering techniques of human resource leadership in an accelerated manner.
7 Basic of HR for Business Owners
- Legalities: Knowing which labor laws pertain to you
- Compensation and Benefits: Determining what to pay employees & Deciding which benefits you can afford
- Recruiting: Finding new employees to join your company
- Listening: Understanding those around you
- Communication: Language that motivates & develops your team
- Coaching: Training and guiding employees
- Employee Departures: Properly finalizing the employment relationship
Learn from a human resources coach who will guide, train, and walk you through each step of the way. Practical insight, with exercises to keep you on track, and eliminate feeling of overwhelm and frustration.
“Andrea helped me get through several challenging employee issues in an efficient and professional manner. She also helps us to stay current with new HR laws that affect our dental practice based on our employee size including helping us redo our handbook. Thanks to Andrea, our practice is back on track for exponential growth in 2010 with all of our employees working toward the greater good of the practice!!! Highly recommend!”
- Cheryl Sturt, McHenry Smile Center
This program is perfect for you if you:
- Are READY to learn about Human Resources in a hands-on, interactive, meaningful way – without leaving your office
- WANT to be proactive and have a strategy/plan for your people
- Want to KNOW what is expected of you and your company by your employees
- Want a coach to walk you through each of these and make it relevant to your business?
- Want to be a part of a group of CEO’s to share experiences and learn from each other?
This is a SIX-month program, where you will learn, experience, and share.
- The 1 form you need to complete to be legally compliant and avoid hefty 5-figure fines – achieve peace of mind – Be compliant in 2 weeks!
- Create a compensation and benefit plan consistent with your brand – prevent out of control costs. Outlines provided.
- Recruit the best for your position to serve your clients – ensure a healthier bottom line
- Acquire active listening skills – precisely relate to those around you (clients, vendors & employees)
- The 3 things you need to know about each person to communicate openly and effectively – achieve a common purpose
- Discover your authentic leadership style to coach your employees – create a loyal team
- Treat people with dignity and respect upon departure – gain an advocate for your business
Templates, check lists and forms for each step will be provided
“Get Control of Your Business”
If you are ready to achieve your professional goals through your team by working with me, I would be honored to speak with you! Email me at Andrea@FocusHR.biz and I’ll send you all the details.
“Andrea & Focus HR has been an excellent addition to our company. The professionalism, knowledge and skills that are presented by Andrea are immeasurable. Retaining Focus HR has changed the way our company trains, reviews and overall respects our employees. It is a great pleasure to work with Focus HR and I look forward to working with Andrea in the future.”
- Debbie Fini, AWTP, LLC
What our SIX months will look like:
- LIVE bi-weekly group coaching calls with Andrea, including templates and guides to keep you on track. Total of 13 calls.
- Calls will alternate between two types of calls.
- First we start with a training & assignment call.
- The second call is the assignment follow up with a Q&A session.
- 1 Sixty-Minute one-on-one follow-up coaching session with Andrea. We will focus on what is working, questions that you may have, and how to get past barriers you have encountered.( This sixty-minute call is recorded, and sent to you as an MP3 download.)
- Email Support, to continue to support you as you implement this powerful program.
- One Year Subscription to Soundview Book Summaries – Premium Audio (a $229 Value)
- Recordings of all calls
- 6 – 30 minutes Emergency Calls to get your through those tough times
- A kick-off call to understand your goals, objectives and results desired
- Forms and templates for the various steps